The Human Resource Representative will be responsible for multifaceted and specialized administrative tasks including recruitment and staffing, managing and overseeing records, and generating and filing reports.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with department managers/supervisors to identify position needs and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for job posting and advertisement processes. Screens applications and selects qualified candidates. Schedules interviews and oversees preparation of hiring and selection and hiring materials. May attend and conduct interviews individually or with managers and/or supervisors.
- Maintains accurate records of job openings and received resumes, applications and correspondence.
- Collaborates with the manager and/or supervisor during the offer process, identifying and recommending compensation, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in middle & high school, college, university, outside agency & community organization job/career fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Serve as a New Hire Concierge, including preparing paperwork and schedules for smooth new-hire orientation process, coordinating with all involved to deliver an exceptional onboarding experience.
- Maintains employee records, ensures completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job titles, departments, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to staffing changes, which may include resignations, terminations, layoffs and extended leaves of absence including FMLA and ADA.
- Assists with the administration of employee benefits, which may include collecting and submitting employee information related to health, dental, life, disability, and 401k, safety glasses and uniforms.
- Assists and supports company-wide information meetings such as open enrollment and 401k meetings.
- Assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, E-verify, EEO-1 filings, OSHA reporting, 401k audits, and other compliance reviews.
Tools and Technology Skills:
Regular use of desktop computer including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software, scanner, copier, fax, calculator, telephone and payroll/HR related software/websites. Ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent skills required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree skills preferred.
- SHRM Certification or preparation courses preferred.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Two years human resource experience highly preferred.
- Two years of experience will all phases of the recruitment and hiring process preferred.
English Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Individual will be required to travel between the four locations in Lewis Run, at times with little notice. Therefore, a valid Driver’s License, good driving record and reliable transportation is needed.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Work schedule may have extended hours and/or require the employee to perform weekend work when the need arises. Work schedule may have a temporary, alternative arrangement or shift as requested by Manager. Full-time hourly non-exempt position. The HR Representative will physically work out of our location in Lewis Run, PA.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Jury duty, and Bereavement Leave.
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Education Assistance
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment testing, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time employment.
Allegheny Bradford Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster, E-Verify Participation-English Poster, E-Verify Participation-Spanish Poster,
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
Phone : 814-362-2590
Fax : 814-362-7081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org